Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Little Rock Trip


One last Halloween picture of the fireman and the cow. What I thought was obviously a dalmation costume (since it was Disney 101 Dalmation), people kept confusing as a cow. EVEN with a fireman brother!
Will LOVED Trick or Treating. He now sometimes confuses "trick or treat" with "please." The morning after Halloween we were getting ready to leave for LR and he kept saying "I need some candy trick or treat." Two year olds certainly present some challenges, but they are so funny!

Where's Maggie?

Peekaboo! She was cracking herself up with this and did it about a hundred times on our way home from LR.

Macy and Molly loved Maggie-obviously the feeling was mutual.

We took a walk down to the river to see the geese. Those with kids know how loud the wheels are on these things, especially with four of them. We made such a loud noise coming down the road that we actually scared some deer OUT of hiding-they took off across a field to get away from us! We also had some deer come into my sister's backyard while we were there. SO different than Dallas!



We left last Thursday morning and went to Macy and Molly's house for a long weekend trip. Usually Will follows Macy around like she invented play-doh. He's always been so into whatever she's doing. And USUALLY Molly and Will aren't too sure about each other and they almost always want the toy the other one has. This trip I think we finally turned the corner. Will and Molly played together SO WELL the whole time. Macy played with them too, but it was just different this time. We were planning to come home on Sunday, but Will threw a fit like only a 2 year old can because he wanted to stay. Not that we usually let him get his way, but we did this time. Eric and I were happy to stay anyway, and Maggie was loving all the stimulation. When we were getting ready to leave on Monday, Molly asked if I could leave Will at her house. When I said he needed to come home with us, she asked if she could just come to our house then. So cute. Needless to say, it was a wonderful weekend and a much needed relaxing one!

On Saturday I took Maggie and drove to Searcy for Harding homecoming. It was so great to see all the girls from college, but I had forgotten my camera battery, so to those who are reading, this is a shameless reminder to please e-mail me some pictures!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm such a retard. I knew that Maggie was a dalmation but I didn't get the connection of the dog and the fireman! How creative of you. Erin's kids were a banana and a monkey. Maybe I'll do something like that next year.

Mindy said...

Yes the halloween costumes are so cute! Little Rock?? Are you kidding me?? You should have let me know and we could have taken you out to dinner! :) Miss you!