Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Week


So here is my whole family on Thanksgiving Day-obviously a little obsessed with Tony Romo! Maggie got a cheerleading outfit rather than a jersey!

Will wearing a McFadden for Heisman shirt to a football game. He looks so bulky because I put a million layers plus a jacket on underneath that shirt. It was fun to watch the Hog game in Little Rock since they managed a pretty big upset!

Maggie passed out on her Daddy.

My friend Missy was able to come down one afternoon with her kids. Maggie and Katie playing with the kitchen. Maggie ALWAYS has something in her mouth!

This was so much funnier in person-Will was sitting in a doll stroller and Macy was running as fast as she could, pushing him while Molly ran behind Macy screaming.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving week. We went to Little Rock and spent the week at my sister's house. My parents, grandmother, and brother and his family were all able to make it this year. I remember Will's first Thanksgiving at my sister's house-he was about 6 months old and got his first real cold. It was also the first time he had been around a lot of people for an extended period of time and he got overstimulated quickly! Maggie absolutely thrived on the chaos and always wanted to be at the center of the party though. It amazes me everyday how two children can be so different!

The week went SO fast-we were able to spend the first couple days playing outside, but then the rain and cold weather rolled in. The kids threw deer corn out every afternoon and every evening deer would come into the backyard. One night we counted nine. Will also got to go to his first high school football game. It was the Arkansas state championship game, so all the dads took all the kids (minus Maggie) to the game. He loved the cotton candy, hot dogs, and never ending stairs to climb. All the moms went shopping that day! I also managed to talk my sister in law, Amanda, into Black Friday shopping. We didn't quite make it at 4 AM as planned, but we still managed to fill up my Suburban with toys!

Maggie got two new teeth while we were there. She already had the two bottom teeth, and now she has the two top canines! So crazy. She hasn't gotten her front two teeth yet, so it's pretty funny. She's standing alone more and more, and she's cruising using everyone and everything she can. She's also a climber. We discovered she can climb stairs, ladders, dollhouses-anything with levels. Needless to say, we have our hands full!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Well aren't y'all just the cutest Cowboy family ever!

mkburcham said...

I love the whole fam in the Cowboy jerseys! What a great idea!!! I may have to do that some time with ours-but it would have to be Broncos with Matt's and Bears with mine! It looks like you had a great time for Thanksgiving with your family! I am happy to hear that both boy and girl are amazing-I am a bit nervous about the boy-I think I always thought I would have girls-I will have to get some tips from ya! Miss ya!

Brittney said...

I love that your family is so Cowboy crazy! It is such a fun year to be a HUGE fan! Looks like your Thanksgiving was really fun!
Of course I am still obviously rooting for the boys tonight...but Brett Farve is hot!

Kimberly said...

I love the Tony Romo jerseys! Even grandma! Too cute!!
Glad you guys had a good Turkey day!

Mindy said...

holy freaking cow. I have never seen such a sea of blue, or ever imagines that many people in one family could support one player. That is true team spirit. Nice.

Natalie Church said...

O.k...that family picture is too funny. Maybe someday you can make Will and Maggie Cowboy outfits:) I'm glad ya'll had a great Thanksgiving!