Monday, November 19, 2007

Updates from the weekend


We got to keep Tyler last Friday for awhile and he and Will had SO much fun!

Maggie was in heaven when Tyler was here-she usually crawls/cruises as fast as she can to wherever Will is, but he usually takes his toys and finds another place to play as soon as she catches up to him. But Tyler's new to the baby in the house thing and loved her following him around! Hopefully he'll feel the same about his baby sister in a few months!

So sad that Maggie's not in this picture, but they don't make jerseys in her size (at least that I could find). Will and I are sporting Romo's number 9, but I was only able to get Eric to wear a Cowboy jersey if he could have Staubach. Oh well-baby steps.

It seems like I just updated, but I know I won't for the rest of the week so I wanted to make sure I did before next week. For those praying for Eric's job search, thank you! He accepted a position last Friday and we are very excited for his new opportunity. One little thing-he'll be working from home. That's right-the vacation never ends! He doesn't start for a couple more weeks, so we still have some time to play.

Will had to go to the doctor this morning-he has another ear infection! Yes, we DID have tubes put in-it was a nice break for 6 months...We got an ear drop and an oral antibiotic, so hopefully he will be feeling better soon.

Maggie is still growing so quickly! She thinks she can walk already, so she will pull up on something, let go and stand there for a few seconds and think, then try to take off. Of course she plops down without going anywhere, but I swear in her mind she really thinks she's doing it!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and safe travels for those leaving home. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Ok, I love that we both posted with the Jerseys...I feel a little better about mine! I really do love it though...We know how to make them cute. And I love me some Tony Romo! I tried to get Seth to buy T.O...cause he loves him...but he thought we would look dumb if we both showed up in one! WHATEVER! Your family is cute...and I did find a Tony Romo jersey in 18 months if you want to know where! Have a great week!