Monday, November 12, 2007

Gymnastics at Home and Away


Will on his new trampoline

Tyler and Will at gymnastics.

Maggie's first ride

Homecoming weekend at Harding-Natalie's little girl Tori, Maggie, Cory's daughter Cammie, and Jayme's son Chase. Too cute. Hopefully they'll be looking at these pictures when they're all at Harding together!

Maggie has always loved to check herself out in the mirror. Lately she's been talking to herself a bit more and this week she decided she needed a kiss.


With 80 plus degree weather for the last week, we've been spending most of our time outside. We decided Will needed a new trampoline, so Eric put it together for him last Thursday and he's barely come off of it. We've had picnics up there, moved all of his cars and trucks outside, taken some of his animals outside-he literally will not come off unless we drag him. He was willing to get down on Saturday for his first gymnastics class with Tyler. They were so funny, absolutely loving every minute. We went to IHOP after they finished, so when people ask "What did you do in gymnastics?", he sometimes answers "We ate pancakes." After IHOP, we decided to take the boys to the carousel at the mall and after Eric and I had traded off a few times and the other one held Maggie, I decided she might like to ride too. The first time I sat in one of the sleighs that doesn't move, but it kind of made me nauseous, so I asked Eric to switch me. Then we decided she could sit on a horse (obviously we held onto her the whole time) and she LOVED it. The picture isn't great because the sunlight was behind them through those windows, but I'm sure you can still see her smiling ear to ear!

I really don't have much more to add because we have literally spent so much time on the trampoline the last week. We had a shower for my friend Wendy yesterday-Maggie's new friend Caleb is only a few weeks away! Things are moving along with Eric's job search. It will be quite an adjustment for all of us when he goes back to work!

Hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

amber said...

Oooh, love the new trampolene! I've been wanting to get one for Grant but Mike is hesistant. Maybe I can talk him in to it. I think he'd love it and before too long, Luke will too. Yes, we are enjoying TX so far but I can't get over this 80+ degree weather in the middle of November!! I'm so tired of still wearing my summer clothes!! Although it is nice that we are still able to enjoy being outdoors. Love the Homecoming babies picture! That outfit you had on Maggie is adorable.

mkburcham said...

I love the pic of Maggie at the mirror-so cute! I am glad ya'll had fun at Homecoming, I love seeing all the pics! I definitely missed being there, so next year for sure! The trampoline looks fun-our neices and nephews are the same way about their trampoline-they would probably sleep out on it if they could! Well, check my blog-I may have just added a new post of the belly!!
Love ya By the way-Cowboys are looking pretty good!!