Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pumpkin Patch and Papa's Visit


Papa and Will

Tyler, Maggie, and Will on the hayride. The boys loved the tractor that pulled it. Maggie just loved the hay!

I love this stage where you can just prop them up next to something and they can't run off before you take the picture!

Big brother introducing Maggie to hay. I'm sure the washer will be full of it when I wash these clothes.

Will and Tyler and their annual picture at the pumpkin patch. It's amazing how much bigger they are compared to last year's picture!

How cute is this little sweetie?

Tyler, Maggie, and Will driving the train.

I wanted to get costume pics at the pumpkin patch, but the weather started rolling in and the kids started giving out by the time we got around to it. Will loves his fireman costume!

Will and Tyler loving the slide-about a hundred times!


Well it's been awhile since my last post. The first week was because we passed a stomach bug around for the better part of a week. What a helpless feeling when your six month old daughter is throwing up constantly. It's pretty upsetting when it's a 2 year old, but at least we can explain things to him and he can tell us he doesn't feel well. Maggie just gave me this pathetic look everytime like "Are you really just going to stand there and let this happen to me?" Oh, so sad...But we're all better now and we were ready for Papa (Eric's dad and Will's middle name sake) to come and meet Maggie!

Papa got here on Thursday afternoon and flew back to Michigan this afternoon. We had a great time at Toys R Us, riding the carousel at the mall, playing outside, going to the park, and at the Pumpkin Patch. He was also here to witness Maggie crawling for the first time! She can also get into a sitting position from her stomach now, and she's loving that new skill! I can't believe how fast time is going-I know I always say that but it's true!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sorry we missed the pumpkin patch. It looks like a place for great photo ops! I love Will's new hair cut. I hadn't seen it yet. He looks so grown up...and you didn't tell me Maggie was crawling!!!

mkburcham said...

Love the pumpkin patch pics-those turned out so cute! I also love their festive halloween outfits-oh, such fun things I have to look forward to. I wish I could go to homecoming this year-but I will definitely try to make it next year after the baby comes--it would be so fun to see you and your kids in person! Love Mer

Missanyss said...

Hey, I never know which blog to respond on about a question asked by a fellow blogger? yours or mine? I figure you will check yours first, so i just wanted to let you know that we DID keep the dog! Yea! I've been busy this week taking the dog to Pets Mart to get shots and buy crates, food, doggie biscuits and such. He's a sweetie, but a typical puppy and wanting to chew on everything. The pumpkin patch pics look fun! I love the "sweet" shirt with the candy corn on it! I think the patch ya'll went to has more stuff for little kids.

Brittney said...

Hey Summer! I am so glad that you found my blog! Your children are precious! How far apart are they? Mine are going to be 22 months...the 2nd totally not planned, but I hope you can give me advice on survival!!! Such a cute family...can't wait to keep up with your family!

Brittney (Allison) Patterson