Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fall Fun



Will splashing in the puddles behind my parents' house.



Maggie loves to show off another new skill



The new Cowboys stadium as it looks today-I took this picture by holding the camera out the driver side window from a turn lane. The top of my truck is what you see in the bottom of the picture. Sorry I have short arms and couldn't get it taller!



As you can tell from the pictures, we made another trip back to the pumpkin patch this past weekend. This time Kristy and I just took the boys for some special Mama/son time. It was SO much more crowded this week, but of course the kids still had a blast.

Maggie is now 7 months old-SO hard to believe! I didn't realize the month had already gone by until I was telling someone she was six months old and realized that she wasn't anymore! She is changing so much everyday. She is pulling up on EVERYTHING and you practically have to bend her at the waist if you want to sit her down. I'm finding new challenges with having two little ones. Maggie loves to blow bubbles with her mouth and has now discovered that when she does it with food in her mouth, she can watch it fly across the room. Originally she was in awe of the whole thing, but once Will saw her do it and laughed uncontrollably, she realized what kind of reaction she could get by doing it over and over!

I posted the picture of the new Cowboys stadium being built because it is something positive to focus on regarding sports. I'm having a rough football season because all the college teams we support are pretty much out of it (although Michigan is making a comeback!), and the Cowboys showed Sunday that being the "best of the NFC" doesn't mean much when you're playing the Patriots. AND, the team I picked in our Survivor pool (Chicago-I know, what was I thinking?) LOST, so I'm one loss from being eliminated with 11 weeks to play. At least we have the new stadium and the Super Bowl that comes with it to look forward to.

I guess that's all for now. Eric has a lot of work stuff going on right now, so please say a special prayer that it all gets worked out soon. I'll post more when I know more.

6 comments:

Missanyss said...

I just drove past the stadium today, too! I was just thinking I might actually have to go to a game when that massive thing opens. I see you got a new template. Looks good. I like Will's golashes. Did I spell that right?

Natalie Church said...

I hope ya'll had fun with Eric's dad last week. I am going to call you this week so we can talk about the details of Homecoming. I am so excited to see you and the kids!!

Brittney said...

Hey there...so I guess I didn't realize that you lived in the Metroplex too...we are over in the Lewisville area! We should get together soon!

GO COWBOYS...don't give up yet. My crazy pregnancy dreams...I have been dreaming about Tony Romo for like three nights in a row! What in the World?

Brittney

Mindy said...

SUMMER!!!!! wow I found you thru Brittneys blog! Its mindy from way back in the day. Just wanted to say your fam is BEAUTIFUL!!! love love love all the pics. So happy for you!

mkburcham said...

It is so fun to see your kids growing up-I bet it can be challenging with 2 little ones-I am nervous about handling 1!! I had been a bit bummed earlier about the Broncos this year-but they did win this week-so don't give up on the Cowboys yet!! Wish I could see you at Homecoming--hopefully next year! Miss ya

Kimberly said...

Cute kiddos as usual! I keep forgetting to answer your question that you asked about where I got Adalie's monogrammed gingham check outfits...well she has a bunch and some were gifts and some came from local boutiques here. I'm not sure what to tell you because there isn't a brand inside on the tag. I'm not much help, am I? I can always mail you one if you want one?