Tuesday, September 25, 2007

More portraits...



Sweet baby girl



The kids with Granny



I think this is so funny-sweet little Maggie loving her GG and pulling Will's hair!



Will and his Daddy



Love those big blue eyes!



Sweet feet



Maggie and her Daddy



As you might have guessed by now, I'm a little obsessed with having pictures taken. This time we went to the Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens for some family pics, Daddy/Kiddo pics since he had to miss the last two "sessions" and some of the kids with my Granny. Considering Will and I had some serious allergy issues last week, they turned out better than I had expected.

Maggie has two teeth now, and she likes to use them. She's still not officially crawling yet, but I really don't know how! She and Will are getting cuter both individually and together everyday. Will is enjoying school and Maggie and I are enjoying our new girl time!

5 comments:

amber said...

Great pictures Summer! I especially like the feet one. I'm also getting in to photography since I had my kids. If only they would just be still and smile it would make it a lot easier! :) Seeing that sweet baby girl of yours makes me want to try for a girl... but in a few minutes I'll change my mind!

Missanyss said...

Super cute! My favorites are the one of Will looking up in the sunlight and the first one of Maggie. The ones with Granny are precious, too! Can't wait to get my pics from Wendy back!

mkburcham said...

Sum- The pics turned out great!! I love the one of their little feet--so cute! Also- with their granny-so precious! Good idea to go to the Botanic Gardens-the setting is beautiful! Well-love ya Mer

Kimberly said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful family! I love all the pretty dresses you dress your baby doll in!!

Missanyss said...

Alrighty, Missy- You haven't updated the blog this week. I'm going to give you a hard time now! I've been to Pets Mart to buy all the stuff we need to get the puppy, but I think Carson is still trying to make up his mind. I don't really want to get the dog until he's REALLy decided he's going to be ok with it. Have fun at the pumpkin farm. Hope it's cooler this weekend!