Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Weekend



Will and Ethan after their first day of school this morning!



My new way of getting Will interested in the potty. George wears a diaper and sleeps in a baby bed (the bassinet) but Puppy wears Thomas undies and gets to do lots of big boy things like sit on the potty-Will's been taking him pretty often, I'm just hoping he'll decide to do it himself one of these times!



Maggie got her new big girl car seat this weekend. She was loving it!


She loved looking out the window-she sat in the middle in her carrier, but now she's got a window seat! By the way, she is still rear facing-I was sitting back there between the kids for her first ride to take pictures, so it looks like she's forward facing!

Will and Carter on the top bunk-we went to see Carter's new brother Vance and the boys had a blast together.


Will and Ruby, Stephanie's little girl. We got to see them for lunch on their shopping weekend-I didn't get any great shots because Will fell asleep soon after this picture-I think it's funny that Ruby is looking at me and Will is looking at Stephanie.


Still trying to get a good picture of Will holding Maggie. He's doing it more often now, but when he sees that camera come out...


We had a busy weekend, but it was so much fun. It was exciting for Eric and I because college football kicked off, but after Michigan forgot to show up and was upset by Appalachian State (who?), the season came to an ubrupt end for Eric.

I've been trying for the last couple of weeks to get Will back on a "school schedule" since he's been waking up around 9:30 all summer, so I've been moving his wake up time up every week with a goal time of 8:15. He's having a little trouble adjusting-when we met Stephanie and her family for lunch on Saturday he ended up falling asleep at the table.

We spent the holiday with my family at Scott's new house. Will loves swimming SO much and Maggie loved watching all the action. By the time she had napped and eaten and was ready to get her suit on to join the fun, the thunder rolled in and we had to call it a day.

We had a lot of growing up this week-Maggie got her new car seat, Will graduated to a new class at church, and he starts preschool this week.

2 comments:

mkburcham said...

Hey there! I love the idea of the stuffed animals..that is clever. I am sure he will catch on soon! Well, I am sure I will be coming to you for advice in a few years!!!!
Love and Miss ya Mer

Wendy said...

Hmmmm, maybe I can try the diaper/undie stuffed animal thing! He was more interested that usual in the potty today after school. They must have all gone at some point. Love Maggie's carseat!