Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Playgroup and Turning 29!


Maggie in her seat in bible class. She loves Ms. Toni!



What a contrast to the first picture-this was her first experience with blueberries. So far we haven't found a food she doesn't like.



Our hottub cover kind of sinks in and collects water when it rains-Will didn't take long to find this puddle one night. It's amazing how fast a 2 year old can find trouble.



We've started doing bedtime stories together-Will loves reading to Maggie.



A picture from playgroup-Allie Grace, Carter, Will, and Ethan. I got my camera out late and Caroline had already made it back inside.

It's been another busy week in the Mittig household. Will had his first full week of school last week and we did playgroup at our house on Friday. There were 4 two year olds, 1 three year old, a one month old and a six month old. The weekend flew by, as usual, and my birthday week started Monday morning when my new maid started! Talk about the gift that keeps on giving-thanks Eric! Eric took today off and booked me a spa day-it was so nice! Will picked out the biggest red velvet cake at Red Oven because it had sprinkles, so we'll be eating that forever. Maggie took two "steps" in crawling today, but the video cam wasn't out so I'm not really counting that.

Thanks for checking in on us.

9 comments:

Wendy said...

That first pic of Maggie is precious! She's such a bow head.

Missanyss said...

Yes, bows are so wonderfully cute! I like the one Maggie has on in the first picture! The blueberries looked yummy, too! She looks so much like you in that picture. What is she going to be for Halloween? I'm trying to come up with something for Maddie. ?

Mittig family said...

Anyssa,

There are SO many cute little bunting costumes. Tom Arma makes some precious ones. Lillian Vernon has some cute ones too. I was pushing for Maggie and Will to be a frog and a princess so Maggie could be in pink, but I lost out to Will-he wanted to be a fireman so Maggie's going to be a dalmation. I'll work some pink in there somewhere I'm sure...

mkburcham said...

Wow, I am jealous-a maid! That is defnitely the gift that keeps giving-your hubby is great.The kiddos are so cute--it is fun to see Maggie already growing and changing! Hey-where did you get the big brother book-my sister has a little girl and already and is about to have another baby-and I thought that might come in handy for her.

Missanyss said...

Hey, Are they local? On the web? I'll check it out! Thanks! Cute idea to have Maggie be a dalmation to complement Will's fireman!

Natalie Church said...

I feel like the kids are changing every week. Ok, I did not know what Will was sitting in at first...I'm glad you said what it was. I did remember your birthday was this week, but I couldn't remember which day it was...I was thinking the 18th, so I think I am off. Anyway, we are finally back in town for a while, so I will have to call you so we can catch up. Love you! Happy Birthday!

Missanyss said...

Oh my gosh, that little lamb costume is so cute! I like the teddy bear, too, but it starts at 6 mos. I'm thinking the tootsie roll is pretty cute but I'm going to keep looking. Thanks for the websites!

Mittig family said...

Meredith,

I got my favorite big brother book at TJ Maxx-they have such a great selection of books but it's hit and miss as far as if you're looking for a particular one.

Anyssa,

The lamb on Lillian Vernon? I loved that one too, but I didn't want to make Will be Little Bo Peep!

Missanyss said...

Yes, the lamb on Lilian Vernon was super cute. I'm thinking of ordering the peacock or the caterpillar on babystyle.com. I haven't seen either of those costumes on any of the websites. The pea in the pod is so cute but I've seen it a lot. Madeline must stand out, ya know! :)