Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Maggie's SIX months and Grandparent's Day


Will on the slide at the carnival

Go COWBOYS!

Will is so obsessed with slides lately-as soon as he got to the bottom, he was running back toward the ladder to go again!

Not the greatest picture, but by the time I got Will to sit down for a minute he was tired and fussy and not in the mood for picture time. We had so much fun with Granny/GG at the Grandparent's Day Carnival!

I think Maggie has such an adorable smile-she's such a happy girl!

She's SO close to crawling-she's on all fours and rocking, but she gets everywhere she needs to be by rolling and scooting (mostly backward) so we may have a little longer.

Will "working" on the computer like Mommy and Daddy.

I think we're still a year away from qualifying for a t-ball team, but we're working on it!

We literally had to pull him out of this bouncy house.


I'm a little late on wishing a Happy Grandparent's Day and a little early on wishing Maggie a happy 6 month birthday, but I'm pretty close on both. Will and Maggie are blessed with four wonderful grandparents and 2 great grandparents!

Maggie is changing everyday-her first tooth just broke through (finally) and from the looks of her puffy gums, there may be more to come soon. I don't know where the last 6 months have gone, but then I don't remember ever NOT having 2 children either! Since Will is in preschool 2 days a week now, Maggie and I are looking forward to some good girl time together!

Will had his first full day of preschool today and he did great! I was worried about him taking a nap, but he did! I'm guessing he's going to crash pretty early tonight though because he's used to 2-3 hour naps and I think he slept for about an hour.

No comments: