Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Around the house








Just a few pictures of the kids. We got Will a book about being a big brother that I wish I'd found when Maggie was first born. It talks about how babies can't play right away, but as they grow they can do new things. Now he's wanting to read to her (the last picture is him reading a book while she's in the jumparoo) and roll the ball (or cars and trucks!) back and forth. He still likes doing tummy time although he's going to get quite a shock when she starts crawling soon! Maggie is sitting up now, mostly just in that "tripod" stance, but she can hold a toy and sit up for a little while before she starts to topple! She has also started swinging next to Will on the playground in the yard. They sit next to each other and she holds on just like him and stares at him while they swing. It's so cute! Will is into playdough again, but I'm only getting that out when Maggie's napping. He keeps telling me how much Maggie would like to eat that!


I guess that's all for now. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Mommy of two said...

What book is it that you got for Will, and do they have a Big Sister version? I have a feeling Avery is going to be VERY hands on with Conner. I like Maggie's room . . . we did Black Toile & pink also for Avery's nursery.

Mittig family said...

Jennifer-the book is called "I'm a Big Brother" by Ronne Randall and Kristina Stephenson. It's published by Parragon Publishing. I'm not sure if they have a big sister version, but I'm sure they do. We have several big brother books but Will hasn't taken to any of them like this one. Let me know if you're able to find a big sister one!