Thursday, May 24, 2007

Will's Procedure

Just a quick post to say that everything went great this morning and we were back home before 9:00! Of course he was the hit of the recovery room. All the nurses came over and said what a happy kid he was and that he did really well. He fell asleep on the way home and is still asleep now, but I think it's mainly from being woken up at 6 this morning! The doctor said he had a lot of pasty fluid in his ears that they suctioned out, so I guess that's a good thing, right? I'm just glad it's over and that Will sailed through without any complications.

3 comments:

Natalie Church said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad that it went well. I thought about him last week. Love you!

Amanda said...

Hey Summer! Glad to hear everything went well with Will. I was just reading that and thinking about Emma Cate's ear problems. She has had numerous ear infections. Natalie always calls her Grace b/c she falls all of the time! I wonder if it has anything to do with her ears! Very interesting! I am glad you like the dresses. They are easy, you could learn to do them pretty quick! Talk to you soon!
love ya, Shores

mkburcham said...

Hey Summer- I am glad all went well with Will. I am glad you have a post so I can keep up with you and your little ones-I can't believe you have a two year old and a 2 month old-they are adorable! I would love to see meet them, maybe someday we can all have a reunion! keep in touch! Love ya Mer