Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day






We had a great mother's day, starting with chocolate chip pancakes in bed! After church, Eric went and picked up my granny and Aunt Lynette. (For those of you who don't know, she fell and fractured her pelvis a couple of weeks ago.) Scott and Amanda brought lunch to Mom's house, and Dad and Eric had picked up a special dessert for each mom. We had a great afternoon just hanging out with family, and Scott's new puppy Jersey. One of the pictures is Will with some of the boys from church-Tyler, Carter, and Ethan. The one of her in the exersaucer makes me laugh because Will is having so much fun playing with her and she just kept looking at me like "Get me out of this thing!" She was crying in her bed this morning and Will went running into her room with her pacifier trying to figure out a way to get it to her. He's really getting into the whole big brother thing, and I love it! Maggie gave me my favorite Mother's Day present though-she rolled over! I couldn't believe it. Will was almost 5 months I think and Maggie just turned 2 months on Saturday. I told Eric I think she might have rolled over last week because I put her down on her mat and went to put in a load of laundry, and when I came back she appeared to have rolled over. I just figured I had forgotten how I laid her down!
I hope all the moms out there had a great Mother's Day! We've got Will's birthday party on Saturday, so I'll post pictures of that next week (hopefully).

No comments: