Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day





Well I still need to post pictures of Will in his hospital "gown" and bright yellow slippers at the hospital the other morning, but they're stuck in Eric's phone for some reason so we'll skip on to the next pictures. These are from our FIVE day weekend! My friend from Harding, Stacey, was in town with her boyfriend on Saturday, so Maggie got to meet her for the first time. Will hadn't seen her in almost a year, but of course he warmed right up to both of them. More people to give him attention is always okay with him! We had a great time meeting Chris and it's always a blast seeing Stacey again. And we actually got to go out to dinner with no kids! (Thank you Grammy and Chief).
We hung out at our house for Memorial Day with my parents, Grandmother, and my brother's family (including Jersey of course). Maggie sat in her bumbo for the first time this weekend, and she LOVED it! I don't know why we didn't get it out before now. I told Eric I hope I can remember how to take care of both kids on my own tomorrow when he goes back to work! It's been so nice having such a long weekend, even if Will had to get surgery during part of it. He's been fine since they placed the tubes. Surprisingly he hasn't mentioned one word about the hospital or anything since we got home. We have his 2 year check up tomorrow, so hopefully that will be our last visit to the pediatrician for awhile since we shouldn't have any more ear infections! That's about it for here-I hope everyone had a great holiday!

4 comments:

Katie Land said...

what's up Summer-
The kids are extremely cute and I am glad that you guys are doing well. I finally realized who mitiig blog was...I will keep posted on you guys. Glad you had a fun weekend...I am a bad blogger, but am trying to get better...by the way...didn't you love Stacey's boyfriend? I am so happy for her!!! Let's keep in touch-

lizardsoup said...

I love the smiley pic!!!

Stephanie Reeves said...

Hey Summer! I was so excited to hear from you! Ruby will be 2 July 8th and Trip was born March 30th so I guess our kiddos are very close in age. You look great and your kids are precious! Keep in touch. Love-

Missanyss said...

Hi Mittig family!
We love all the cute family pics! Looks like your family is staying busy this summer. Will and Maggie are precious! Who's that cute pregnant girl in the brown dress that you're with in the pic, Summer? hee hee.