Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Will











Well he's officially TWO now. When you ask him how old he is, instead of holding up the traditional "peace" sign to show he's two, he crosses those two fingers and seems so proud! I love seeing the funny things he comes up with everyday. We took him to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday dinner last night. Since Brandon, my brother's step son, didn't get to come to his party Saturday, he was able to celebrate with him then. Will loves him! My Granny was able to come too, and Maggie got some good spoiling with her!

I posted some pictures of Will and Maggie together. It's really sweet lately to watch how much they already love each other. We were at our friends' house the other night and Maggie was just watching Will and Tyler run around. Whenever they got out of her sight, she started crying until we held her where she could watch them again. One of the pictures is Will with his birthday pancakes-he refused to sit in his high chair or his "big boy table" because he wanted Maggie to watch him blow out his candle. And you can tell from the last picture, Will LOVES Maggie's mobile. He always asks me to put him in Maggie's bed so he can show her the animals. His favorite new thing is to tickle her though. He loves getting her to smile. I can't wait to watch them grow up together!
Will's surgery is tomorrow, so please keep him in your prayers! I'll try to post when we get home.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Summer--I found your blog through Amanda's. Your kids are so cute!! I just had a little girl (Libby) March 15th and Frances will be 3 Sept. 8. I love watching them together too! Glad to see you are doing well--Julie (Hunter) Tanner