Monday, November 17, 2008

Bye bye baseball...

This proves that she DOES have hair!









Digging into the baseball cupcakes
Will receiving his certificate and trophy from Coach Eric
Hugging his Daddy at the end of the trophy presentations




Sadly for Will, our very first t-ball season is over! We had such a great time and made some fun new friends along the way! Our last game was Saturday morning in the freezing cold wind, then everyone came back to our house for the end of season party. I spent most of the time with the video camera instead of my still, so I have very few pictures.

The other pics are some of Maggie at her first haircut, and then her first ponytail (if that's what you can call it!). Someone told me if I put it in a fountaintop, it will make it grow faster. Since she actually likes it and it seems to fit her personality, it's become her new style.

Other than that, we're just getting anxious for the holidays and are enjoying the pretty weather. We had a young adult's retreat for our church this weekend, and I kept looking at the speaker thinking I knew him from somewhere and I finally figured out he used to lead singing in chapel at HU a lot-Pat Bills. Kind of a blast from the past-