Monday, February 25, 2008

Going Private

Lately several of the blogs I like to read have posted about going private. I didn't really know why or understand until I followed my friend Brittney's link to her friend's blog and saw a strange comment from a really strange man's blog. So now I can't wait to get my blog to private so that I can control who sees pictures of my kids! I love keeping connected with old friends and new ones through blogs, but I have to protect my children. I would love to stay connected to everyone, so if you'd like to continue checking in our family, please post a comment with your e-mail address or e-mail me so I can add you on to the "safe list." Thanks to everyone who has kept up with our family this past year and I'd love to add all the non-freaks that would like to continue!

21 comments:

lauren said...

Hey girl! Please invite me! I love your updates. laurentx20@hotmail.com

Keeley White said...

Sum-
Add me to that list! My e-mail is whitek@mail.belmont.edu! Thanks!!

Karen said...

Please add me!

Natalie Church said...

Add me to the list...I don't want to miss out on seeing updates on you and the kids each week!

Lyndsey Newton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndsey Newton said...

Hey Summer-I feel like this is a confessional-my name is Lyndsey and I am a blog stalker. I love looking at your blog along with Libby's, Anyssa's..it is such a fun way to keep up for those of us who aren't around! My email address is mrsbnewton@yahoo.com if you don't mind adding me to the roster of non freaks ;) Take care!

Kimberly said...

Don't forget me! K6ster@gmail.com

Wendy said...

Well, you know I want to be added. I'm going private too. I had a strange comment the other day from some guy with a webpage attached but I didn't open it.

Brittney said...

Add me please! It sucks that we have to keep the creeps out!

brittney143@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

Add me! shoresadams@comcast.net

Cory said...

Hey! Add me. corypjones@gmail.com

mkburcham said...

Hey Sum- Make sure to add me to your list...I don't want to miss catching up with you...
merkayburcham@yahoo.com

mkburcham said...

Hey Sum- Make sure to add me to your list...I don't want to miss catching up with you...
merkayburcham@yahoo.com

amber said...

I'm thinking about going private too. You can never be too safe when it comes to your kids. Add me too..
mikeandamber@hotmail.com Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Summmer...could you add me. Like Lyndsey, I guess I'm a stalker too. Anyway, I just had a weird comment and think I'm going to go private as well.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the extra m in your name

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll get my act together sometime. Here is my e-mail zitro_erin@hotmail.com.

Anonymous said...

Please add Eric Holmes - eeh905@gmail.com...thanks

Paige said...

add me too!

Max's Family said...

Hey Summer, add me to your list, please! keljulian@hotmail.com

Mindy said...

of course you must add me, mindy.madewell@gmail.com