Thursday, December 20, 2007

Santa Babies






I had Maggie's 9 month pics taken this past week and couldn't resist adding in a few more Christmas pics. It's hard to believe my baby girl is already 9 months old. She's standing on her own more and more and can get from one thing to the next without holding on the whole time. She's definitely more of a handful than Will ever was, and she already knows how to flash that special smile that gets her out of trouble!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas weekend!

3 comments:

Natalie Church said...

Such cute pictures! I love this time of year! That is really interesting about the ear infection thing...crazy! Maggie is doing good...she will be walking in no time...and wearing bows...that will be an exciting day for us, too. Ya'll have a great Christmas!

Mindy said...

wow you got some super cute pics of your super cute kiddos! These are soo good!

Brittney said...

That first picture is just adorable! Their skin is flawless! Your pictures make me excited to have my two! I hope you guys have a great Christmas! I would love to get together in the new year too!