Monday, August 13, 2007

Florida

Not the best picture, but this is at DeDad's birthday

party and it's the only picture I have of the dresses

and shorts I attempted to make for the girls and

Will. My first attempt at sewing. I got my first ever

migraine (a side effect of nursing I've heard)

cutting the material and my Granny ended up

making them for us. Maybe next time Nat!


This is all of us (minus my folks) at the alligator farm in

St. Augustine. We're standing in front of Gomek-I think

he was the largest salt water croc in captivity.










Will feeding the alligators. I didn't breathe





the whole time we were on this bridge,


especially when one alligator nabbed an


egrit (spelling?) and then almost got eaten


by a bigger alligator right by us.

Will and Molly on the beach eating cheetos.
Will and Molly "hiding" Will's legs.


This is at my parents' house, not the beach. It just makes


me smile so I thought I'd share.






Macy and Will at the cannons in Vicksburg on the way.



Molly and Will at naptime in the condo.





Macy and Maggie snuggling at naptime.




Molly and Will in their jeep at the alligator farm


Brandon, Macy, Will, and Molly "posing" for beach pics.


Rather than post all the posed pics, I thought


it was funnier to post the "in between" pics.






There are so many military planes that fly



over the beach. That never got old for these two.



Brandon trying to convince Will that posing



for pics is fun. Thanks anyway Bran!




How funny is Molly?


We had a great time at the beach and DeDad's house. Will hasn't quite recovered yet from the sleep side of things and I'm still a couple loads behind on laundry, but we're happy to be back home! Will hasn't wanted to leave his daddy's side! We had a little car trouble on the way home and in the middle of West Monroe, LA at a Goodyear store I ran into Emily Fry. For the Harding girls, she lived on 3rd floor Kendall with us first semester of our sophomore year and then transferred back to A&M and I haven't seen or heard from her since. Eight years later...we had a great time catching up. All in all (even with car trouble-yuck!) it was a great week with family. I may post a few more pics as I get them from Amanda and Shayla's cameras. I know there's at least one of Will on the boogie board and maybe one of all of us older kids (my sister, brother, Amanda and me) on the boogie boards too. I had forgotten how fun that is!


Have a great week!



5 comments:

Kimberly said...

SO glad you commented on my blog! I've been reading yours too! Your kiddos are adorable and I'm so greatful we have blogs to be able to keep in touch with everyone.
We are going to the beach this weekend. Any tips for beaching with babies?

Natalie Church said...

That is great that the kids get along so well. It looks like ya'll had a great time.
Maybe your next sewing attempt will go a little better. Maybe you should go with a simple pattern that doesn't make you dizzy:) Miss you!

Mommy of two said...

It looks like your kids had so much fun with their cousins! Family is so much fun! I love your beach pictures!

Stephanie Reeves said...

That's too funny that you ran into Emily Fry. I remember her. I wish we could've gotten to the beach this summer. Looked like a lot of fun. Love-

mkburcham said...

Wow, the beach looks fun--it is so neat that all the cousins get along so well and can play together! I remember Emily Fry also-how bizarre to run into her!! Hmm..so sewing didn't go too well the first time..! I am about to begin..I hope I have the patience for it!! Love Mer