Sunday, July 1, 2007

Visit with the cousins












I posted a few pictures I had taken of the kids recently-Will's two year pics and Maggie's 3 month ones. For those just catching on, yes, I am obsessed with pictures!




We've had a busy weekend so far with Shayla and her family in town. Will has been following Macy around the whole time. He's always loved her! There's about 6 months difference in age between Molly and Will, and they're finally starting to play together more. I can tell they're going to be getting into lots of trouble over the years! It actually stopped raining here for a few hours today so we were able to go to my brother's house to swim. It's really the first time I've missed the pool at our old house all summer because it's rained so much! Everybody had a blast jumping off the side. I had to post that one of Brandon, Macy, Tommy, Scott, and Eric jumping at the same time. It's been nice with the girls in town because they all love to play "Rosey" (ring around the rosey) so Will's getting his fill of that. It's really hard with just the two of us during the day-I get so dizzy!


As for updates on the kids, Maggie is getting big way too quickly. She's starting to laugh more frequently, so I'm loving that. Will is still as funny as ever, and I'm noticing everyday how thick his Texas accent is. Words like "cloud" are now three syllables. I don't know where he's getting that!
Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

Julie said...

What precious pictures!

Natalie Church said...

Those are great pictures. I am obsessed, too! So, being tagged just means that you right 50-100 things about yourself. I didn't make it that far, but 30 was plenty for me. I got your message. I would call you right now, but it's 8 in the morning...I'm sure you are probably awake with 2 little ones:) Love you!

Mommy of two said...

Hey Summer! It was good to hear from you! Wow, a lot has changed since HUF! You've got 2 kids! They are precious! We have one, Avery (2 yrs old), and one on the way in Dec. I am so glad to have your blog site. It is such a good way of keeping in touch! Take care!