Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Shayla's week in Cabo









My favorite sister is on the beach in Mexico, so her girls are spending the week here with us! We've had a blast, as usual. The kids are really funny and they've all played together so well. Usually it's Will and Macy that can't get enough of each other, but Will and Molly are new best friends this trip. We celebrated Macy's fifth birthday on Friday, and have been swimming and playing in the sprinklers the last few days. Today we went to some long time family friends' house to get all the kiddos together. They have an AMAZING backyard that all the kids didn't want to leave. I'm worn out! Will also had his first day ever without a nap, hopefully not to be repeated for awhile. Just wanted to post some pics because I haven't in awhile but I'm too tired to write anything more...


Okay, I just added those 2 additional pics because I realized there were none of Maggie or Brandon!! For some reason they're looking really dark on the blog but they're not that dark in person. Is there some way to edit that on here?


Hope everyone has a great week.

5 comments:

Stephanie Reeves said...

That's great that Will is still taking naps really well. I put
Ruby down for one every day but half of the time she justs sings to herself for 2 hours. Atleast I'm still getting some mommy time while she's in her room.... Looks like the kids had fun. Love-

mkburcham said...

That backyard looks totally awesome! I want to come play in it! That is so fun that your kid and your sister's kids are close in age--I hope that works out for me and my sis!! Looks like you are having fun!
Love Mer
Oh, I will look into homecoming--are you going? It would be great to see ya!

amber said...

Whew, I bet you were worn out!
Hope you have a great time at P'cola beach next week! I wish I was going too! This TX beach just doesn't compare. I'm sure Will will have a ball. Grant LOVES the beach at this age. Can't wait to see some pictures from the trip!

Julie said...

They are so precious! As for the dentist, Frances has kind of a no fear mentality, but I think the fact that she has been to their office a lot just to see my dad and brother helped tremendously. Also, I had them clean my teeth first so she knew what was coming. I think that's probably the best advice-seeing that mommy's doing it too. Have a great week!

Missanyss said...

Thanks for posting on my blog, Sum! I haven't figured out how to respond when someone posts to you. Can you do that on your own site? Anyway, the pedicures were great except I smudged my toe somehow last night! :( Have fun in Florida with the family and I promise I'll try to hold Maddie in until ya'll get back! Love ya!