Monday, June 25, 2007

Not much news...





I don't really have anything to report on from the last week, but I'm trying to post once a week. We went to the zoo again today-we are really loving our season passes. Maggie was more aware of it this time, but I think she just likes to ride in the stroller. The other pictures are some of Tyler and Will playing last week. And the last one is of my friend since birth, Anyssa and me at her baby shower yesterday. She is having a little girl too, Maddie, and she and Maggie will be the same amount of months apart that Anyssa and I are. You may notice a bruise on my arm in the picture-Will is, of course, the perfect child, but once in awhile he likes to remind me that he is two. He came over to give me a hug one day and BIT my arm! I said OUCH and he pulled back and gave me the most mischeivous (no idea how to spell that) smile and said "I bite my mommy." That's a new one for us-I welcome advice.
Hope everyone has a great week.

5 comments:

amber said...

Summer!! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I hadn't found yours yet so it was a fun surprise! Your 2 little ones are just precious! I think Maggie looks like you...so cute. It's neat that ours are just about the same age. If we make it up to Dallas while we are here I'll certainly let you know. Same goes for you if you ever are heading our way! I've had fun catching up with your blog so I'll be sure and add it to my favorites. I'm way overdue for an update since we've moved but I plan on writing one soon.
love you,
Amber

mkburcham said...

Sum- I love the pic of Will laughing-it made me smile, he looks like he was having so much fun! Well..hopefully the "I bite my mommy" was a one time thing!??? I love keeping up with you on your blog-
Maybe we will just have to make a trip to see you and catch a Ranger game one of these days!
Love ya Mer

Katie Land said...

The kids are so cute....I love that we can all keep up with eachothers lives this way. glad you guys are doing well and I bet you are so busy all the time with 2 little ones..Will definitely stay in touch..

Natalie Church said...

I'm glad the kids love the zoo. I hope that we can all get together in Arkansas or somewhere soon. It has been way too long. I was looking back at pictures from your wedding today.

Stephanie Reeves said...

Looks like yall are enjoying your summer. That's great that your brother has a pool so you can take the kids for a dip. I feel horrible that Ruby hasn't been swimming at all this summer accept for our big inflatable one in the backyard. It's just hard to go to the pool with Trip and keep a close eye on Ruby at the same time. I'm sure you can identify with that. Hopefully we can go this week while Rex is off work. By the way you asked about Ruby's age and she'll be 2 on Sunday. How the time has flown! I just can't believe that she's already 2. Have a great 4th! Love-