Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween Week


I know, Batgirl doesn't wear Halloween crocs, but it turns out that Maggie doesn't like black boots (or gloves). Will has never seen anything Batman, Superman, Spiderman related moviewise, but he's suddenly very into Superheroes. So my initial costumes of cowboy and cowgirl were overruled when all of his friends decided to be superheroes this year. They love to "fly" around the room with their capes flowing out behind them. If only I still drove the batmobile I drove in college!

"FLEX"

The original costume selection for the year-the cowboy and cowgirl. Oh well.

5 comments:

The Joyce Family said...

They are adorable in their costumes! Will reminds me of Eric when he flexes!

Brittney said...

So cute...I like the batman outfits!!!! I think it is so cute that they dress to compliment eachother! Jillian is going to be a cavegirl...and pretty much HATES her outfit. Oh well, I made it and she is wearing it!

Can't wait to see trick or treat pictures!

Amanda said...

I love the pic of Will in the Batman costume flexing! We have the cowgirl costume, E.C. wore it last year. I like the orange crocs too.

Natalie Church said...

Check my blog...the girls have the same outfit! Sorry we missed each other today. I will be around tomorrow if you get a chance to call.

amber said...

Oh well, they look cute in anything. Luke was not too thrilled about the flight suit he's already had to wear a couple times already. I'm afraid tonight he might put up a fight. Although, that's not usual these days. He has officially entered the terrible 2's!

Hope you guys are having a fun day!!