Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch and Air Show



Tyler and Will at the pumpkin house


Am I the only one who thinks she's terrified of a pumpkin that large?


Will and Maggie, Ethan and Caleb
Look at my mischevious children-planting hay in Ethan and Caleb's hair while they're obliviously taking pictures!
This was a little confusing for Maggie
Hopefully not a sign of things to come!







Supposedly one of the largest inflatable slides ever
Will thought it was neat that the tires were so big

We made a return trip to the Pumpkin Patch this past Friday. We had never been on a weekday before and I was expecting a lot smaller crowd-the first hour or so was perfect...beautiful day and not many people. Then the school buses arrived. It was nuts how many people showed up in about a 15 minute interval. We made the best of it and went next door (for the locals, I know we're not supposed to support the "other" FM Patch) where there were about 15 people. They also had pony rides and a petting zoo, so the kids were thrilled. All in all, it was a great day.

Saturday we had t-ball, then Eric took the kids to the Alliance Air Show and let me come home to watch the OU/Texas game without interruption. What a husband! They had a great time and Will was already asking Eric on the way home when they could go back again.

3 comments:

The Joyce Family said...

So many fun fall activities! Your babies look so adorable how do you get them both so smile at the camera?!

Amanda said...

I love fall pictures at the pumpkin patch! Her Halloween outfits are great!

amber said...

Great pictures Summer! I'm glad Will was able to make it to the air show! I'm horrible at blogging lately. I've posted some recent pictures on Facebook. Enjoy this fun time of the year with your little ones. I'd love to meet them in person. They seem like a ball of fun.