Monday, September 29, 2008

T-ball and Gymnastics

He was so excited about his uniform!
"Baseball Ready"

Telling the "third base coach" where he's running next
His favorite thing-running home!






Little Miss supporting her big brother!
Will and the birthday girl
Will and Carter in the foam pit-all my action shots of
him jumping in turned out blurry



Okay, I know I've been the worst blogger lately, so here's to getting back on track. We've started t-ball now, and it's crazy how adding just one extra curricular to your schedule changes things! Will really enjoys playing, and I have to say it may be the most entertaining thing I've ever seen! We're also going to start gymnastics this week, at least to try it out. Will went to a birthday party at a gym and was so sad when it was over. I've been wanting to get Maggie into it for awhile now and they offer a Mommy and Me for 18 month to 3 year olds and that means both my kids are in one class!

We also finally went to a Ranger's game last week. We went really early so that Will could see batting practice and get autographs from the players. Eric was explaining to him on the way out there and he said "What do you do with an autograph? Do you drink it like lemonade?" Oh, to be three again. He's been saying lots of funny things lately and I really should be writing them down. The only other one I can think of is the hilarity of him learning the books of the Bible. Matthew, Mark, etc. is one of his current favorite songs, but he WILL NOT include First and Second Peter, and if you try to add it in, he starts over and deletes it again. Now we've started on the OT a little, and it's Genesis, Accidents, Leviticus...



Maggie's finally adjusting to MDO. We tried it out with Eric taking her in the mornings, and it's going a lot more smoothly. I'm really enjoying those 6 hours a week all to myself! I went to the eye doctor last week for my yearly exam and found out I have some eye issue that's usually caused by old age. Talk about the worst 30th birthday EVER. I was sick the day before, of, and a few after, then find out I'm officially old from my eye doctor!


Will is having his second set of ear tubes placed this Friday. Here's hoping for a cold/flu season with no ear infections!

1 comment:

The Joyce Family said...

That is the cutest cake ever! Will did such a great job playing ball..he must have a really good coach!