Monday, June 23, 2008

Sum Sum Summertime...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! It is impossible to overexaggerate this, though I know it sounds crazy. Maggie is OBSESSED with these shoes. As you can tell, they are pretty worn. She literally WILL NOT wear another pair. When she wakes up in the morning, she is saying "SHOES" and looking in her shoe drawer for these. She will cry and throw fits until these shoes are on her feet. Try another pair, and you get kicked by a crazy wiggle worm who is screaming "NO" and looking for her favorites. It started out kind of funny, but it is getting a little out of control. And what's even more scary is that they are now getting to be too small. I bought them on clearance at the end of last year so now I can't find them anywhere! I've checked ebay, online stores, outlets, everywhere I can think of. So if anyone sees THIS style shoe in a size 5.5, please tell me!




We've had such a fun beginning to our summer! Father's Day was nice-church with my family, lunch at a restaraunt of Eric's, my Dad's and brother's choice, then home for a nap! That night we did ice cream with some friends and a visit to the kids' favorite fountain to splash a little. Since then we've been busy with water parks, minor league baseball games, swimming, and just enjoying our summer. We had Maggie's 15 month check up today and she broke the 19 pound barrier! Yea Maggie! Bad news for both kiddos is a trip to the ENT. Maggie needs tubes (no shock there) and Will is probably going to have to get another set. Other than that, the kids are doing great and for the most part, they don't seem to affected by their ear troubles. Okay, onto the pictures...


 

Father's Day-The kids are so blessed to have such wonderful men in their lives!
 

The family that pees together...
Maggie is still into whatever Will is doing, even if it includes going like a country girl/boy!




And inside the house too of course.
 
Posted by Picasa

Eric and Will going through the lazy river at the water park.
 

Will with the "Airhog" at the game. What is that really?
 

At the top of the "mountain." Apparently they had tons of activities for kids. I'm not really sure they actually watched any baseball
 

Maggie and I went to our first Mother-Daughter Tea this weekend. Mags is a big fan of the tea sandwich. When she had been "cut off" by her great granny, grammy, and mommy, she took it upon herself to find some more.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Where is that water park? It looks super fun!

Anonymous said...

Maggie looks so cute with her little purse.

Yeah, I suspected that I was pregnant when we talked at church but I wasn't certain. Looks like I was right. We're really excited!