Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Flashbacks

I can't upload new pictures right now because something's going on with my cord, so here are some extras from Mexico and randoms from the past couple weeks.

Will and Molly in Mexico-we drink that V8 Fusion here, but they had it in juice box form there. The kids never knew they were drinking a fruit and a vegetable serving in each box!

This is all of us getting ice cream one night.
 

Maggie is finally leaving bows in her hair, even while swimming! It's funny now-each time we get her dressed, she starts saying, "bow" over and over until she has one in place, then she checks herself out in the mirror, goes to get her purse and a necklace (Mardi Gras beads) and heads for the door.
 

The kids haven't quite gotten the hang of the slip and slide yet. That's at Tyler's birthday party a couple weeks ago.
 


We are having a crazy week with half my family leaving town and the other half coming in. Anyway, I haven't posted anything for awhile and don't have much time now, but I wanted to tell you moms about a new thing we found online. We have always liked the www.gamequarium.com site, but my Dad stumbled onto something new on the site that we are really enjoying. Will has been into Dr. Suess books for awhile, and on the site, if you click on the icon with Horton from Horton Hears a Who, it gives you the option to select one of about 30 different titles where it plays a little movie of each book. I don't know if anyone else is into those books right now, but they're pretty short and if you've ever tried to read Fox in Sox, you'll appreciate someone else doing the tongue twisting for once!

**I forgot to mention Will's three year check up. She said that he had been in the 20 percentile for weight and 50 for height at his two year check up and now he's in the 70 for height and 50 for weight. I love our doctor, especially for well checks because she spend so much time on every little thing and is full of positive feedback! Unfortunately, he had some more ear issues. Another double ear infection and one of his tubes is clogged. He had no symptoms at all and never even mentioned to me that his ears were bothering him. I'm starting to really think he just always has an infection and doesn't know what life is like without one. Poor thing. We go back to the ENT sometime soon, so I'm curious what they'll do next. Maggie also has another ear infection. Their eustachian tubes must be completely level. She had tons of symptoms, so at least she still knows the difference. Anyway, just pray that their poor little ears, especially Will's, get better soon. She said his ears were more likely to blame for his sudden separation anxiety and "three year oldness" than him actually turning three!

Hope everyone is having a great start to their summers.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

man your poor babies and their little ole ears! Other than that it seems like everyone is doing great. I love the first pic too! they look so cute tearing up those v8s!

Kimberly said...

Hope everyone is doing okay by now.
I give Adalie the V8 fusion stuff, too and she loves it. Wish I could find it in a box! I won't touch the stuff :)