Tuesday, January 15, 2008


Will and Uncle Scotty by the monkeys

Maggie was loving these monkeys!

Feeding the ducks

Maggie on her new blocks-finally something she is SUPPOSED to climb on!


Besides yet another ear infection for Maggie and the Cowboys meltdown (thanks, Jessica), we've had a great week! Uncle Scotty was able to take some time Friday to go to the zoo with us and it turned out to be one of the most fun days! Beautiful sunny weather, all the animals were out and "performing" and we were about the only people there! Of course I was a little nervous by the tigers after the San Francisco thing, but we made it! After we left the zoo, we went to one of our favorite restaraunts on the lake and Will got to feed the ducks and fish. Even Maggie got in on the action! For the first time I started missing our boat!

I also had a great day last Thursday-I had a haircut appt. so I dropped Maggie off at my Granny's after I took Will to school and decided I had a few minutes to run to Target. When I got there I saw all these ladies with multiple baskets completely full to the top so I asked what was going on and Target was having a 75% off sale on TONS of toys! I thought I was in heaven! Unfortunately I didn't have much time, but since I was kidless, I was able to work pretty quickly. I got Maggie these Parents brand plastic huge block things to climb on and slide down, etc. and they turned out to be quite a hit!

We went back to the doctor this morning for Maggie's ear check and one of her ears is still infected. We have to try a third antibiotic, but she said if it doesn't clear up this time we're looking at a trip to the ENT. I'm all for tubes-poor Maggie has been struggling with ear infections for 6 straight weeks now.

Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Such a bummer about the ears...my sister Summer has gone through the same thing with Macy...so many ear infections! I hope little Maggies feels better soon! I was upset about the Cowboys....I had a bad feeling and just knew it was going to be bad. I think that with the money he is making, he shouldn't have been allowed to start up a relationship in the middle of the season...I'm just saying! :) We took it pretty hard!
Hope the ears clear up soon!!!

Natalie Church said...

6 weeks of ear infections...that is crazy! I hope they clear up soon!
As for the Target thing...you should have called or posted it on your blog that day. I just heard about this sale this week and I am extremely upset about it.