Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Little Sister

We've had an 'around the house' day today so I got the camera out to try to capture some classic Maggie/Will interactions. I've noticed lately how a lot of the times Will gets in trouble, it's because of something Maggie (yes, sweet little innocent Maggie!) has instigated. Maybe the reason I know this is because it's a trick I pulled on my parents with my brother lots of times growing up (Sorry Scott)! I love seeing the two of them interact more and more-this morning Will wanted to hold her and when I put her in his lap, he said, "No, like Mommy" so he stood up and I propped my knees under her without him seeing and he was SO proud of how he was holding her like Mommy does. He was even trying to sit her on his hip. Anyway, glad I was (kind of) able to capture a small moment in time from their play


Looks so innocent

Kind of a like a bull in a china shop. She took out the whole tunnel, but check out that smile...

Maggie and Will were cooking in their kitchen when something fell out of Will's pan.

Will is quicker to the floor to pick it up.

Maggie goes for the one arm tackle.

And she dives for it once he's out of the way.

My parents gave Will the Little People Nativity Scene, and he got really into playing with it. Now he's added a new twist where the school bus takes the shepherds to the stables and then they go to church and school all together. Notice the little hand in the bottom left corner...

4 comments:

lauren said...

I love hearing about the interactions between your two kids! I bet it's neat to see your first child as the older brother!

Natalie Church said...

I love the story about the jelly bean!
That's nice ya'll can go to Six Flags so often. We used to go there on vacations:) I'm glad the dress fits Maggie! Tori's outfit is Baby Lulu...good eye! I got it at a half price sale, so I couldn't pass it up. Talk to you soon! Oh, Jaren had her baby...just in case you didn't know...last night!

amber said...

Isn't it so fun watching your two interact?! I'm having a ball with this time in their lives and I hate that it will be gone so soon! Luke is much better. Thanks for asking! Yes, I did get the Ear Check at Walmart. I know I'll be using it a ton. Thanks again for telling me about it! Is it as hot up in Dallas as it is down here? We wore shorts yesterday! And, you are a great blogger. I've got to get with it!

Missanyss said...

Maddie has that little aquarium thing, too. She loves playing with the fish. I haven't set up the little tunnel yet. I love the pic of her tearing it down. She looks just like you! Hey, it would have been fun to get the girls in a bathtub pic and then put our pic up there too. The church would have loved that!