Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Father's Day






I know I'm a little late posting a Father's Day message, but we spent the day yesterday at the zoo and then had a follow up with our ENT. He said Will's ears look great and we shouldn't have to go back for another year, so that's good news! It was the fastest doctor's appt. I've ever been to, by the way. Back to father's day. My kids are blessed with such a special dad-for his father's day weekend, he volunteered to keep the kids on Saturday while I went shopping. That's the kind of dad (and husband) he is. Since I had a wedding to go to that afternoon, he ended up spending a good part of the day with them by himself, so I think he was pretty worn out by the time I got home!
The picture of Eric throwing Will in the air is a pretty good example of their time together. They're always laughing and having the best time. By the way, I did not pick Maggie's outfit out to match Eric's shirt on Sunday morning, but I do think it's pretty funny. I had to post the one of Will playing with the "little people" at my mom's house because it brings back memories of playing with those very same toys with my dad when I was little (that's him in the last picture). Not only are my kids blessed with a wonderful father, but they have an awesome grandfather as well (Chief). He is by far Will's favorite person in the world, and not just because he sneaks him chocolate anytime I'm not looking.
Hope everyone had a great Father's Day weekend!

2 comments:

Stephanie Reeves said...

Oh, you have a beautiful family! It looks like Eric is a great hubby and dad. He and your little girl look cute in their matching outfits. So your kids call your dad "chief?" That's pretty cool. Love-

lauren said...

Hey Summer! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and commented! Of course I remember you! Your family is absolutely adorable!! I'm so glad to see what you've been up to!