Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome 2009

We've had a bit of a rough start to 09 with my mom in the hospital-still. Actually she's moved to rehab (physical, not drug :)) now, but we're still not sure what will happen with her left leg. So it's been a long few weeks with me spending so much time there with and without the kiddos, but it's starting to look up a bit now. I've been horrible about taking pictures lately and blogging as well, but I'll try to be better about both soon. I took Rudy (shortened from Rudolph-our kitty) to the vet today and it was the first time I'd written the date since New Years. I couldn't believe it was already the 16th! Hope everyone is having a great start to their new year!


Maggie is VERY into playing with babies lately and sometimes joins the fun they're having!

I was trying to get some snow inspired pictures for my January picture frames and the kids were not into it. I got lots of them playing with the snow and each other-not so much smiling lovingly at the camera!



1 comment:

Brittney said...

Hey there...i was wondering about you! I just read about your mom too and am so sorry about her status! Hopefully she will get well soon. Hope your new years is going good!

So jealous about the kittens...they are so adorable and all I would have to do is say yes and Seth would get one immediatly!