Monday, April 2, 2007

Maggie-week 3


I know I haven't exactly kept up the blog very well since Maggie was born, but I've been a little short on spare time! A few days after we got home, Will got strep throat and a few other things to go along with that. When he finally started feeling better, his Arkansas cousins came to meet Maggie. Now things are settling down a little bit. Will is going back to school tomorrow and I am going back to Target! Maggie's doing really well. She eats and sleeps all day-what a life! Will is learning to adjust to sharing the attention, but he is so sweet with Maggie. He is the first to comfort her if she seems upset, and he loves to lie on her playmat and watch the lights! For those who are checking regularly and have requested more frequent updates, I'll try to post Easter pictures next week!

2 comments:

lizardsoup said...

so very very sweet...hope you're healing up and enjoying being a "real" parent...that only happens after you've had two. When you have one, there is no guess work, you know who is guilty. Once there is a choice, things get interesting. :o)

Keeley White said...

Summer-
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe that I haven't seen them in person yet. Little Maggie is adorable and I bet Will is a good big brother. Keep posting pictures so I can at least watch them grow up in pictures! I'm glad things are going well for your family. Ryan and I are doing great...no kids yet! Love ya, Keeley